Major League Lacrosse (MLL) record holder Peter Vlahakis, and Rivertowns coach of the year, Drew Werney had a fantastic summer running its inaugural year of High Impact Lacrosse in 2010, so they decided to keep it going year round. We are truly looking forward to 2014, which we will be offering camps, tournament teams, clinics, and private lessons. Not only do we offer specialized instruction for the boys but now offer camps, clinics and teams for the girls. We are fortunate to have some of the best coaches from all around to instruct players that are new to the game or that are trying to compete at the highest level.
A few things our camps offer:
- A low 6:1 camper to coach ratio;
- Instruction from current professional lacrosse players, NCAA players, and premiere Westchester lacrosse coaches;
- Plenty of Give Aways and camp apparel;
- A fun, learning environment created by NYS certified teachers.
A few things our tournament teams offer:
- Supply the developing lacrosse player with the best coaching, from coaches that are still involved in the game
- Make the most out of practice and to compete at the highest level of summer tournaments
- Wear the best gear and support the player as they pursue their lacrosse career
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE; to supply your son or daughter with the very best coaching by placing a premium on developing our players through structured practices. Throughout the summer season every team practices 2 days a week with the guidance of our experienced coaching staff. Each team has two coaches, one to specialize in the defense and the other to specialize with the offense. Our practices encourage the value of hard work and team play in a competitive environment.
Our emphasis is on fundamentals and skill development, which is accomplished through our great coaching staff. Each of our staff members has unique qualities, AND they are all wonderful role models for your son or daughter. From developing “fast footwork,” to understanding the idea of “space,” to specialized training in all aspects of shooting, we know your child will become a more confident player-one who loves and respects the game of lacrosse and understands what it takes to improve a little bit everyday.